Welcome to DropReceive’s Privacy Statement. Your right to privacy and online security is important to us. This Privacy Statement describes DropReceive’s collection, protection, disclosure, and use of your information. This Privacy Statement applies to all of DropReceive’s websites, mobile applications, and/or online services.. It covers your personal information that is provided or collected through our services and how we use that information in connection with our services
By using DropReceive, you agree to this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with any term in this Privacy Statement, please do not use our services.
Here is a quick overview:
DropReceive is a shared ledger for individuals, families and friends to record, save and share their expenses, receipts and rewards. . Expenses, Receipts and Reward Cards you add in DropReceive are not public. In order to use DropReceive, we ask that you create an account. When you sign up we’ll ask for some registration information such as name, gender, year of birth, email address and phone number. We need this information to create an account for your use and if required contact you for account authentication, support or other relevant business purposes.
In addition to sharing your registration information to set up your account, we collect some other information about you, such as the such as the type of device you use and your IP address. We may also collect information about the type of expenses you add, or the groups you create. We use this information to help improve and secure our service and to show ads based on your usage of our services.
You have control over the type of information you provide and how we use it. We don’t share your registration or personal information for marketing purposes. You can view your Privacy and Notification Settings from your Account Settings page. If you have any questions please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA WE COLLECT
DropReceive identifies the purpose for which your personal information is collected and will be used or disclosed. If that purpose is not listed below we will do this before or at the time the information is actually being collected. You will be deemed to consent to our use of your personal information for the purposes of:
Information you provide to us:
- Registration information: When you sign up for an account with DropReceive, you will be asked for registration information, such as your name, gender, year of birth, email address, mobile number, and a password. We require you to provide an email address and mobile number in order to use DropReceive so that we can contact you about your account, and so that you can access your data from any device. You can make changes to this information at any point from your Account Settings page or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- User-generated content: We also collect and store the information you provide to us when using our service to share expenses, payments, and communicate with others. This data includes, for example, group names, expense descriptions and amounts, payments and their receipt numbers, comments and reminders, receipt images, notes, and memos, in addition to any other information that you attach or share while using DropReceive. You may share this information with contacts you specify in the course of using the Service. For example. You are solely responsible for which contacts you share this information with.
- The way you use our service: We collect information about how you use and interact with DropReceive. Such as the types of expenses you add, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency and duration of your activities. For example, we log when and how often you add images to a record and may use that information to improve our service or suggest new features we offer.
- Information Shared By Others: Other DropReceive users may share information with you using your contact information (such as email or phone number), and that information will be stored in the course of using DropReceive. For instance, if a contact of yours shares a receipt or reward with you or adds you to a group using your email address, DropReceive may notify you and store that information under your account according to your preferences.
- Device and Location information: When you download or use DropReceive, we may receive information about your device and location, which allows us to provide increased account security and regulatory compliance. It also allows us to provide location-based services such as targeted advertising, search results, and other personalized content. We also collect information about your interaction with DropReceive including, but not limited to, your computer browser type, pages visited, advertisements clicked on, average time spent on our Sites, your IP address, unique identifiers of your device, the operating system version and app version.
- Payment information: DropReceive may offers paid premium services.. If you choose to subscribe to this service, we will ask for additional information. This includes your payment information, such as your credit or debit card number, other card information, and other account and authentication information, as well as billing, and contact details. For certain services, you may be required to provide your checking account number and routing number. For security purposes, you may also be asked to provide identification information to confirm your identity, including your first and last name, address, and phone number, or in some cases, certain part of a social security number or a copy of an identification document.
- Contests and surveys: From time to time, you may be offered an opportunity to participate in a contest, survey, or other voluntary promotion. We may collect contact or marketing information in connection with one of these promotions and offers, recommending products and services that DropReceive believes will be of interest and provide value to you. DropReceive may perform statistical analyses of our user’s responses to surveys, as well as their behavior and characteristics, in order to measure interest in and use of our client’s products and services so as to gather marketing information. Only aggregated data from these analyses, not individual data, will be provided to our clients for this purpose.
- Other information: We may request or receive other information such as feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas to provide you with other benefits or to improve upon the Service otherwise, DropReceive will obtain your express consent (by verbal, written or electronic agreement) to collect, use or disclose your personal information. You can change your consent preferences at any time by contacting DropReceive. Please refer to the “How to contact us” section below for contact details.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information when you provide it to us. We receive and store any information you enter on our website, mobile application or that you give us in any other way. This can occur when you create an account, watch an advertisement, take a survey, provide us with a receipt, or otherwise provide information through our website or mobile application. We also may collect personal information when you contact us with inquiries or user support requests.
You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to participate in the offers that we are promoting or take advantage of our other features.
We also receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our website or mobile application. For example, we use temporary “cookies” to provide information during each session with us.
HOW WE USE DATA
WE WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEPT AS OUTLINED IN THIS POLICY OR WITH YOUR CONSENT.
We use your information for the following purposes:
To Provide the DropReceive Service:
DropReceive is designed to help people share expenses and informal IOUs. We process your information to provide, support, and secure our service (both automatically and manually). For example, we may use your information in some of the following ways:
- To record informal records of expenses, IOUs, and payments.
- To fulfill your requests for certain products and Services.
- To detect and protect against errors, fraud, or other criminal activity.
- We may use your information for internal security purposes. For example, if you have activated a feature that limits access to a Service from a specific device, our systems will access the Device ID from each device you attempt to access the Service with to determine if the device is the specific authorized device. Additionally, we may use identifying information to monitor suspicious activity. For example, if we detect that a single account on a Site is being accessed from multiple devices, as determined by tracking the Device IDs that access an account, we may contact the user to ensure that such access has been authorized by the user.
- To verify your identity in the event you contact us for assistance.
- To analyze Site usage, perform market research, project planning, product development, troubleshooting problems, analysis of user behavior, internal marketing and promotions, or other efforts to improve our service quality.
- To pre-fill form fields or preferences for your convenience.
- To alert you to software compatibility issues and to improve our web design and functionality.
- To enforce our Terms of Service
To Provide Personalized Advertisements
We may use your email/phone, location, usage and expense information to show you specific advertisements or offers on our own site that we believe may be of interest to you.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- We will not, without your permission, sell, publish, or share your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
With third parties, affiliates, subsidiaries, and service providers:
We employ third party agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or service providers to enable them to help support and improve our services. For example, maintenance services, database management, cloud hosting, web and mobile analytics, receipt scanning services and OCR. Third parties acting on our behalf that are given access to your personal information are contractually obligated to abide by our privacy practices and are not allowed to use the information for any other purposes. We may share your personal information with other third parties with your consent or instructions to do so.
- Where permitted by law, third parties may use data provided to them to improve their own services; for instance, a third party receipt-scanning service may improve the OCR quality of their OCR service by training an algorithm on receipts you provide to DropReceive.
For legal matters
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to share or disclose your personal information with law enforcement, government officials, and other third parties:
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to share or disclose your personal information with law enforcement, government officials, and other third parties:
- in order to investigate, prevent, defend against, or take other action regarding violations of our Terms of Service, illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the legal rights or physical safety of any person or the security of our network, Sites, or Services;
- to respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third parties;
- in an emergency, to protect the health and safety of our Sites’ users or the general public; or
- as otherwise required by any applicable law.
If our company or our assets are acquired by another company, or in the event of a merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization, or liquidation, we may transfer, sell, or assign to third parties, information concerning your relationship with us, including, without limitation, personal information that you provide and other information concerning your relationship with us. Such third parties will assume responsibility for the personal information collected by us in connection with our business operations or through our Sites and such third parties will assume the rights and obligations regarding such information as described in this Privacy Statement and according to applicable regulations.
We may disclose information that does not personally identify you in any other manner that we deem appropriate, including to third parties for their research, marketing, and promotional purposes and to help us determine how we can improve our Sites. We will also disclose non-personal information to our service providers and other third parties about how our users collectively use the Sites.
How we protect the information we collect
We take the security of your information seriously. We use technical and administrative security measures such as but not limited to encryption techniques and authentication procedures, among others, to maintain the security of your online session. Please understand, however, that while we try our best to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
You can help protect the privacy of your own information by using encryption and other techniques to prevent unauthorized interception of your personal information. You are responsible for the security of your information when using unencrypted, public or otherwise unsecured networks.
We will contact you regarding any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored personal information to you via email or conspicuous posting on our Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to DropReceive. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information, your account ID, login password, or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication.
Like many websites, we use tracking technologies such as cookies, web beacons and similar technologies to record your preferences, track the use of DropReceive and exposure to our online advertisements. We may also use these technologies to monitor traffic, improve DropReceive, and make it easier to use and more relevant.
We partner with third party advertising companies who also use these tracking tools to provide advertisements on our Websites or other websites. These third parties may use these technologies to collect information about you when you use our services. They may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online services. They may also use persistent identifiers to track your Internet usage across other websites in their networks beyond the Websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based advertising or other targeted content. While we do not knowingly provide these entities with information that personally identifies you such third parties may, with sufficient data from other sources, be able to personally identify you, unknown to us.
Some content or applications on our Sites, including advertisements, are served by unaffiliated third parties. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement, you should contact the responsible advertiser directly.
Online Tracking and Interest-Based Advertising
You also have choices to limit some tracking mechanisms that collect information when you use our Services. Many web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser’s setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, certain features of our Services, including the Service itself may not function properly or remain accessible to you. In addition, you may also render some web beacons unusable by rejecting or removing their associated cookies. Note that if you choose to remove cookies, you may remove opt-out cookies that affect your advertising preferences.
Many of the third parties advertisers that place tracking tools on our Sites are members of programs that offer you additional choices regarding the collection and use of your information.
Please note that opting-out of advertising networks services does not mean that you will not receive advertising while using our Sites or on other websites, nor will it prevent the receipt of interest-based advertising from third parties that do not participate in these programs. It will, however, exclude you from interest-based advertising conducted through participating networks, as provided by their policies and choice mechanisms.
CHOICE AND ACCESS; DELETING YOUR ACCOUNT; DATA RETENTION
Choice and Access to your personal information:
You may access, review, and update the personal information you have submitted to us at any time. You can make changes to your personal information from your Account Settings page. If you need help updating or correcting your information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Users can export data from their groups and friendships by following the instructions found here. We’re happy to help provide exports from your account. You can request exports by contacting us at email@example.com.
Your choices regarding the data we Collect and Process
In many instances, you have choices about the information you provide and limiting how we use your information. These choices, and any related consequences, are described in detail below:
- Personal information:You may choose not to provide your personal information, such as your name, gender, year or birth, address, phone number or payment information etc but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Sites’ features.
- Emails, Newsletters, and other communications:We may send periodic Site related alerts, monthly summaries, notifications, newsletters, promotions, or other information via email or push notifications. You may choose whether or not you’d like to receive alerts, summaries, newsletters and promotions by indicating your preference in your account profile or settings. You may also follow the unsubscribe instructions in the email you receive. Please note that certain Services-related messages (such as password resets) that we send are necessary for the proper functioning and use of the Services and you may not have the ability to opt-out of those messages.
- Location Tracking:Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services by any application on your mobile device through the device’s settings’ menu.
- Third parties:You have the ability to choose whether or not you’d like to use many of the third-party integrations we offer. If you authorize an account connection from a third-party account or platform, such as a Google or Facebook account, you can manage your connection preferences from the third-party account or platform. Please refer to the privacy notice that governs the third-party platform for more information on the choices you may have.
Deleting your account:
You may choose to close your account at any time. You can close your account from your Account Settings page, or request that we close it for you by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When you close your account in this way, we may allow you to reactivate it by writing to us at email@example.com.
In accordance with and as permitted by applicable law and regulations, we will retain your information as long as necessary to serve you, to maintain your account for as long as your account is active, or as otherwise needed to operate our business. We may also retain personal information to comply with law, prevent fraud, resolve disputes, enforce our Terms of Service, and as permitted by applicable law.
If you would like to fully delete your account and the information in it, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to remove your personal information from our services so long as we do not have any legal reason or obligation to retain the record. It may take up to 90 days for your information to be cleared from our servers.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may update this Privacy Statement periodically. Changes are effective immediately upon posting. The date last revised appears at the top of this Statement.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement, our security practices, or our information handling practices please contact DropReceive in writing:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailing address: SynPro Solution Limited
14/F,China Hong Kong Tower, 8 Hennessy Road,Wanchi Hong Kong